Check in begins one hour before the start of the ride. We suggest arriving 30 minutes to an hour before your ride time. The event will take place rain or shine!
- Public Transportation
- The closet subway is the 34 Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station on the 7 train located 0.3 miles away. The M34-SBS, M12, and M11 bus lines all stop near Hudson Yards.
- Paid parking lots via car:
Lockers will not be available at Hudson Yards. Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the event and keep your items with you or next to your bike at all times.
What to Bring
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and ID: You will need to show proof of vaccination before entering Hudson Yards. Please be sure to have proof of vaccination and ID with you. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes your vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or a digital app that stores your vaccination status. There are no exemptions to this policy, including individuals or children that are not eligible for the vaccine.
- Your best cycling gear! Please limit the number of personal items you bring to the event. You should arrive in the clothing you are going to ride in. Since our events are outdoors, we encourage layers for fluctuating weather. We recommend bringing a pair of sneakers, even if you have cycling shoes. Our bikes will be compatible with SPD and Delta clips. We will also have cages available should you prefer to ride in sneakers.
What to Expect On-Site
- All your favorite Cycle for Survival activities are here! Get ready for incredible rides led by our Equinox Instructors, hear stories from our inspiring community, take a team photo, pick up your participant t-shirt and exclusive fundraising gear, and enjoy our food and beverage area, with water provided by our Official Hydration Sponsor, smartwater®.
- Face masks are not required while on the bikes at our event, but we do encourage everyone to wear a mask when they are off the bike.
Additional Venue Details
Hudson Yards is ADA accessible.