Thank you for your interest in supporting Cycle for Survival through a donor-advised fund (DAF). A DAF is a charitable giving vehicle that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits of philanthropic giving with the flexibility to support your favorite causes.
Cycle for Survival is owned and operated by Memorial Sloan Kettering, and our tax ID/EIN is 13-1924236.
Questions about making a gift to Cycle for Survival through a DAF? Please reach out to us at 888-72-CYCLE or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a gift:
Contact your institution.
- Find your institution’s or foundation’s direct link below and log in to your account to recommend a grant.
- If your institution is not listed below, you may call your fund manager to recommend a grant.
Include the gift amount, designation, and note.
- Designate your disbursement to Memorial Sloan Kettering (Tax ID: 13-1924236).
- Include a note that your gift is in support of Cycle for Survival and highlight the team’s or participant’s name.
Provide the mailing address for the institution to disburse the gift to MSK:
Cycle for Survival
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
P.O. Box 27432
New York, NY 10087-7432
If you’d like to let us know about a gift made through a DAF, please complete this form.
See if a DAF might be right for you if you do not already have one:
- DAFs allow you to donate cash, stock, and other assets as charitable gifts over several years.
- DAFs provide a flexible and easy method of giving, allowing you to support multiple charities while simplifying your charitable giving with one tax receipt.
- DAFs can be used to complement or replace a private foundation.
As with all gift planning, you should consult your financial advisor and lawyer to help you get started.