Check in begins one hour before the start of the ride. We suggest arriving 30 minutes to an hour before your ride time.
- Complimentary parking is available to attendees in the Equinox Chestnut Hill parking lot in the Chestnut Hill Parking Deck, P5.
- Public Transportation
- The closest T Stop is Chestnut Hill on the Green Line, D Branch located 1.3 miles from Equinox Chestnut Hill. The Route 60 Bus stops at The Shops at Chestnut Hill near Bloomingdale's and is located 0.2 miles away.
Locker rooms will be available inside of Equinox Chestnut Hill to store personal items.
What to Bring
- Proof of vaccination and ID: You will need to show proof of vaccination before entering Equinox Chestnut Hill. Please be sure to have proof of vaccination and ID with you. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes your vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or a digital app that stores your vaccination status.
- Your best cycling gear! Please limit the number of personal items you bring to the event. You should arrive in the clothing you are going to ride in. Since our events are outdoors, we encourage layers for fluctuating weather. We recommend bringing a pair of sneakers, even if you have cycling shoes. Our bikes will be compatible with SPD and Delta clips. We will also have cages available should you prefer to ride in sneakers.
What to Expect On-Site
- All your favorite Cycle for Survival activities are here! Get ready for incredible rides led by our Equinox Instructors, hear stories from our inspiring community, take a team photo, pick up your participant t-shirt and exclusive fundraising gear, and enjoy our food and beverage area, with water provided by our Official Hydration Sponsor, smartwater®.
- Face masks are not required while on the bikes at our event, but we do encourage everyone to wear a mask when they are off the bike.
Additional Venue Details
Equinox Chestnut Hill is ADA accessible.