Check in begins one hour before the start of the ride. We suggest arriving 30 minutes to an hour before your ride time. The event will take place rain or shine!
- Pier 29.5, 1282 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133
- 2 Bay Street Seawall Lot, 2 Bay Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Please present this digital parking voucher for complimentary parking.
- Public Transportation
- The closet BART Station is the Embarcadero Station located 1.3 miles from Pier 27. The nearest transit is the F Historic streetcar (The Embarcadero/Sansome stop).
Lockers and showers will not be available at Pier 27 – The Embarcadero. Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the event and keep your items with you or next to your bike at all times.
What to Bring
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and ID: You will need to show proof of vaccination before entering Pier 27 – The Embarcadero. Please be sure to have proof of vaccination and ID with you. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes your vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or a digital app that stores your vaccination status. There are no exemptions to this policy, including individuals or children that are not eligible for the vaccine.
- Your best cycling gear! Please limit the number of personal items you bring to the event. You should arrive in the clothing you are going to ride in. Since our events are outdoors, we encourage layers for fluctuating weather. We recommend bringing a pair of sneakers, even if you have cycling shoes. Our bikes will be compatible with SPD and Delta clips. We will also have cages available should you prefer to ride in sneakers.
What to Expect On-Site
- All your favorite Cycle for Survival activities are here! Get ready for incredible rides led by our Equinox Instructors, hear stories from our inspiring community, take a team photo, pick up your participant t-shirt and exclusive fundraising gear, and enjoy our food and beverage area, with water provided by our Official Hydration Sponsor, smartwater®.
- Face masks are not required while on the bikes at our event, but we do encourage everyone to wear a mask when they are off the bike.
Additional Venue Details
Pier 27 – The Embarcadero is ADA accessible.